Partnership Members – February 2019
Here are some of the members of our local community team:
Resident Members (all voting)
- Phil Saunders (Vice-Chair)
- Nicola Banlin
- Billy Bramwell
- Irene Bramwell
- Wendy Dunne
- Jackie Fernández
- Margaret Hicks
- Tanya Lowe (Creative Health Initiatives)
- Sheila Rawlinson
- Roberta Slavin
- Jon Thain (Communications & Marketing Support)
- Ann Marie Tynan (Pixel Perfect Photography)
- John Tynan (Pixel Perfect Photography)
Partners (each agency holds one vote)
- Nicola Goodwin (Halton Council)
- Claire Broadhurst (Norton Priory Museum & Gardens)
- Claire Hunter (Windmill Hill Children’s Centre)
- Jane Smith (Onward Housing)
In attendance (non-voting)
- Sharon Thornton (Creative Health Initiatives)
- Phillip Thornton (Creative Health Initiatives)
- Chris Featherstone (Halton Council CD worker)
- Dan Ellis (Groundwork, LTO)
- Anne Sherriff (Big Local Representative)
- Sian Jay (Big Local Interim Chair)
Here are some of the associated partners of the Windmill Hill estate.
The Big Local is an initiative from the Local Trust, enabling residents to make their own communities and areas better places in which to live.
Groundwork are a charitable trust helping to build more sustainable communities in Halton, Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire.
As landlords of Windmill Hill and several other estates in Runcorn, the Liverpool Housing Trust work closely with residents on a range of issues.
Over the years Halton Borough Council have worked with in unison the community to resolve a range of issues involving the estate.